Terms and Conditions:
Please ensure you read and understand the following terms and conditions pertinent to your accommodation rental. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Laura & Ron Gibson, (hereinafter called the Managers) for clarification before you sign these Terms and Conditions and the Booking Form.
While we reserve the right to increase or decrease accommodation prices at any time, we will confirm to you the current price at the time of booking. As soon as you have confirmed your booking and paid your deposit, the cost of the rental is guaranteed against any further increase. This guarantee is offered subject to our terms and conditions and payment being adhered to and providing you do not make further amendments to your vacation arrangements.
Your vacation home rental includes Accommodation as booked, including services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, heat, cable TV, and garbage/recycling. Prices shown on our website are based on double occupancy (2 persons). Additional persons are charged at $25.00 per night/$75.00 per week.
Not included in our rental prices: a) flights/ferries b) car hire
c) holiday insurance.
A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 will confirm bookings.
1. Bookings are valid after:
A) The Booking Form and Terms & Conditions form have been completed, signed and received by the Manager;
B) The appropriate deposit has been paid;
C) The booking has been confirmed in writing (email) by the Manager to the Guest.
2. The person who signs the Booking Form certifies that he/she is authorized to agree to the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from persons less than 21 years of age.
3. The total Rental Fee minus the deposit must be paid 30 days prior to commencement of the rental.
A Security/Damage Deposit of $500.00 CAD must be paid on arrival by a separate cheque. The Security/Damage deposit will be returned to the guest up to 7 days after completion of the rental provided all keys are returned and the Managers report no damage, loss or excessive cleaning is required. If damage is reported costing in excess of the $500 we reserve the right to claim this from the Guest.
A cleaning Charge of $100.00 is due on arrival.
We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the balance by the due date. Any cancellation charges detailed elsewhere in this document will then apply.
In the event of a cheque not being honored by the bank that it is drawn, we will make a charge of $50 CAD to cover the bank charges and our administration costs.
3. Cancellation Policies:
If the Guest wishes to cancel the booking they should advise the Owner immediately by telephone followed by a confirmatory letter or email. The Owner shall be entitled to retain all payments already made (except the Security Deposit) and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the rental charge as follows:
30 - 60 days notice: 50% of the rental charges
less than 30 days notice: 100% of the rental charge
C-Lovers Cottage Terms and Conditions - 3 of 4
4. In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the Owner’s/Managers control necessitate the cancellation of the rental arrangement, the Owner/Manager reserves the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the Guest. Furthermore, the Owner cannot guarantee that all the facilities described in their brochure or website will be available.
5. The Guest agrees to pay the full cost of any breakages, losses or damage to the property (the Owners/Managers will be sole arbitrator on cause of damage or loss). Furthermore the Guest agrees to:
A) Take good and reasonable care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental with all crockery and cutlery used, cleaned and put away.
B) To report any damage, loss and problem or concern immediately it is discovered to the Managers. Failure to do so will make any subsequent claim invalid.
C) To permit the Owners/Managers reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary.
D) To use and occupy the property as residential premises and for not other purposes.
E) Not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated on the Booking Form or discussed with the Managers.
6. The Owners/Managers do not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or persons or for any claim made as a result of this booking/and or the subsequent vacation. The Guests and other persons occupying the property are responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy (ies) to cover all risks.
7. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your file.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT GUESTS TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION FEES AND ANY OTHER LOSSES WHICH MAY OCCUR.
I AGREE TO PAY THE Total Rental fee minus the deposit
30 days prior to arrival. I accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions attached on behalf of my party and me. I am 21+ years old.
I have read and understood all previous pages (1, 2, 3, 4) of these
“Terms and Conditions” and agree to them.
Terms & Conditions
Ph: ______________________ (cell) ( ) ____________________________
Address: ______________________________________Ph: ____________
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, PLEASE NOTIFY:
Address: ___________________________________ Relationship _______
Names of persons at C-Lovers Cottage:
Check in Time: 2:30 p.m. check out Time: 11:30 a.m.
I accept and agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions attached on behalf of my party and myself. I am over 21 Years of age.
Signed _______________________________ Date ________________
Please sign and return by mail with your deposit payable to:
Mrs. L Gibson,
(Manager, C-Lovers Cottage),
10294 Sparling Place, Sidney, B.C. V8L 3K3 (250) 656-8711